We are deep into the 3rd lock down with the vaccine roll out at full speed which we are all hoping will help prevent a 4th lockdown and back to some sense of ‘normality’.
Some of you may be wary of going out for medical appointments, seeking help for your aches and pains. We can reassure you – Chiropractic is a registered medical profession which has been classified as an essential medical service. You are ‘allowed to go out’ for medical appointments, even if we are not close to your home – the ‘within 5 mile of your house’ rule for exercise does not apply. We are open to see:
- New patients
- Patients that need their usual check-ups/MOTs and,
- Patients that have not seen us for a while who need to come back to us with a new or long standing problem
What are we doing to help keep you safe?
WellBeing Clinics is Public Health England (PHE) ‘Covid-19 Compliant’ which means:
- Ian and Richard are still working in PPE as per PHE guidelines
- New PPE is put on for each patient
- All members of staff are wearing face masks/visors and following strict COVID protocols
- You will be asked to wear a mask at all times in the clinic to safeguard you and others
- You will be asked to use our World Health Organisation (WHO) compliant hand sanitiser (formula 2) on entering the clinic using our ‘touchless’ dispenser
- Patient numbers in the clinic are being limited and the time between appointments has been increased to help with social distancing and allow time for our enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
- Doors internally are kept ‘wedged’ open so you do not have to touch them. The treatment room door is opened and closed by your Chiropractor for the same reason
- All surfaces in the clinic are sanitised regularly throughout the day with sanitising products that are WHO approved to kill COVID-19, as well as other viruses and bacteria
- Between each patient the treatment benches and surfaces are sanitised (as per PHE guidelines)
- When booking appointments at the front desk the reception area is large enough for you to stand or sit more than 2m from our staff and other visitors.
- We accept contactless forms of payment – cards and apple/android pay
- For those who can’t pay contactless we still accept card and cash payments and have sanitiser to use after touching the PDQ machine keypad
Our Clinic procedures to create a Covid-19 compliant working environment are regularly updated in line with the latest advice.