You can still come in for treatment!
The Government has classed Chiropractic as an essential medical service just like your GP and Pharmacist. This means you can travel and have treatment – whether you are an existing patient or a new patient who has not seen us before. Same day appointments may be available.
How do we help keep you safe?
Our purpose built clinic is Public Health England (PHE) ‘Covid-19 Compliant’. What does this mean?
- Our procedures to create a Covid-19 compliant working environment are regularly updated in line with the latest advice
- You will be asked to wear a mask at all times in the clinic to safeguard you and others
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic
- The number of patients in the clinic is being limited and also the time between appointments has been increased to help with social distancing and allow time for our enhanced cleaning procedures
- Doors are ‘wedged’ open so you do not have to touch them. The treatment room door is opened and closed by your Chiropractor
- All surfaces in the clinic are sanitised regularly throughout the day with products that kill COVID- 19, as well as other viruses and bacteria
- Our Chiropractors are working in PPE for your protection as per PHE guidelines
- Surfaces in the treatment room and the treatment bench are sanitised between patients
- Our reception staff are wearing appropriate visors
- When booking appointments at the front desk the reception area is large enough for you to stand or sit more than 2m from our staff
- We accept contactless forms of payment – cards and apple/android pay
- For those who can’t pay contactless we have sanitiser at the PDQ machine for your use
Wondering if Chiropractic can help you? If you have any questions or concerns just call us on 01332 224820 we’re here to help.
Please note that if your enquiry is of a medical nature, our reception staff will take your details and arrange for Richard or Ian to call you back when they are available. We always aim to return your call on the same day.