Photo Biomodulation Therapy – or PBM Therapy for short (as its long name is a mouth full!) is a treatment method based on proven scientific evidence. There are 700+ random controlled trials (RCT’s) and thousands of published articles in respected journals worldwide proving PBM Therapy can:
- Treat pain
- Reduce/remove inflammation
- Reduce/remove swelling
- Promote tissue repair
Watch the 2 minute video to find out more…and read the post below
Struggling with pain?
Have you (or someone you know) had treatment that has only helped your pain a bit or not helped at all? Perhaps you have been told that nothing can be done to help you? The Chiropractors at WellBeing Clinics are well aware of the benefits that a hands on approach to pain can have but also for some, it has limitations. Hands on:
- May be not appropriate if you have underlying medical conditions e.g. osteoporosis (brittle bones) or you are in too much pain, or you are too old or arthritic for this approach
- Does not suit everyone – sometimes no matter how gentle manual treatment is, it can still be too painful for you
- Does not work for everyone
What about exercises ? These can be hard to do, too painful to do and again with mixed results. Pain relieving medications can have nasty side effects and may react with other medications you are taking so are therefore contraindicated.
Benefits of PBM Therapy
- PBM Therapy has no known side effects
- PBM Therapy does not hurt at all – it is completely painless!
- PBM Therapy is safe to use with your current medications
- PBM Therapy is suitable for all ages, young and old
- PBM Therapy in our clinic can help when other treatments have not worked or are not suitable
- Maintains socially distant treatments in PPE
Want to find more about the benefits of PBM Therapy? You can find more out here pbmtherapyclinic.co.uk